“I am running for District Court because I am committed to serving the people of Pierce County and ensuring justice for all. For more than 15 years I have worked for the people of Pierce County as a deputy prosecutor, supporting victims of crime and their families while working to hold offenders accountable. For the past 10 years, I have served as a judge pro tem in Pierce and Kitsap County.
While working to ensure the safety of our community, I have come to know people from every corner of Pierce County. As a longtime Pierce County resident, I share the desire for safe neighborhoods and schools, a fair and efficient legal system, and fiscally responsible use of taxpayer dollars.
Community safety, equal and improved access to justice, fiscal responsibility, respect for the law, integrity, and transparency: this is what you can expect of me as your District Court Judge.”
- Prosecutor. For the past 15 years, Tim has served the people of Pierce County as a deputy prosecutor, supporting victims of crime and their families while holding offenders accountable.
- Pro Tem Judge. With nearly 10 years of judicial experience as a judge pro tem in both Pierce and Kitsap Counties, Tim has unmatched experience as a judge.
- Trial Experience. Over 100 jury trials on charges ranging from murder, to child abuse, and sexual assault, Tim has the unmatched courtroom experience necessary to be a District Court Judge.
The Local Choice
- Tim is the only local candidate, having lived and worked in Pierce County for the past 15 years.
- As the son of two veterans, Tim grew up in a military family where he learned the value of hard work, honor, and service above self.
- Tim has lived in Tacoma and University Place, and currently resides in Gig Harbor with his wife Tanya, their son Tegan, their Labrador Retriever Goldie, and their rescue cat Carlisle.
- Tim is an active member of the Pierce County community. In his spare time he has volunteered on behalf of veterans, Habitat for Humanity, survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, the homeless, and as a youth soccer coach.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Join The Campaign
Donate To the Campaign
Paid for By Tim Lewis For Judge